Take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed. Learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
• Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
• Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths.
• Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
Durng the dives you will learn:
• Observe the behaivour of different species in their natural habitat
• Clasify organisms according to their perceived role in the food chain
• Relate the different organisms to a trophic level on the food web
• Understand the basic relationships that make possible the eco equilibrium
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.