The TEC REC 50 course completes the training on the first level of technical diving and it allows you to exceed all the limits of recreational diving, using different gases to accelerate decompression.
For the diving community this course is considered the more complete course on air decompression diving, some say getting this certification is like ¨hiking the Everest¨ Becomming a TEC 50 Divers means you are confident and well prepared to plan and execute dives with accelerated decompression using more than two gases, and learn how to be prepared and react to any diving emergency that might occur during a deco dive.
Here at Roatan Dive Academy, we know that this level of certification is for divers that want to explore, conduct research and/or visit untouched and unseen ecosystems where more than 99% of divers will never get to be. Definetively with this certification you become one of the outstanding 1% divers of the diving community.
• How to plan and perform dives with decompression up to 50mt (165 ft).
• How to use Enriched Air and 100% Oxygen for decompression.
• How to use planning programs to create decompression tables adapted to your own dives.
• By the end of the course you will be qualified to perform technical dives independently.
• • Dual bladder Wing
• Back plate
• Doble tanks with manifold (or sidemount)
• Two regulators
• Leg pouch
• DSMB and Reel
• Cutting tool
• Back up mask
• Wrist slate
• Multigas computer
• Have a PADI Rescue Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization).
• Have a PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Have a Deep Diver specialty certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Have a TEC REC 45 certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Possess a valid medical certificate.
• Have a minimum of 100 logged dives, from which at least:
• 20 Enriched Air dives
• 25 dives over 18 mt depth
• 20 dives over 30 mt depth
(b) PADI Materials - US$ 150 (if don`t have the Manual)
We will prepare a detailed schedule that will allow you to learn on small groups and with direct interaction with our Course Director. Please let us know when you have available time and we`ll work a plan for you.
Available bundles with this course:
At Roatan Dive Academy we know one course is not enough, that’s why we have created a serie of bundle package that will give a better price if you decide to take more than one course with us.