This course will make you overcome recreational diving and submerge into technical diving. This is the second course in the sequence of TEC REC courses and it will allow you to go beyond your depth limits, to a maximum depth of 45 mt (145 ft) using different gases for decompression.
• Necessary diving skills to dive up to 45 mt (145 ft).
• You will learn about the equipment necessary for dives up to 45 mt (145 ft).
• You will learn to plan and perform 45 mt (145 ft) depth dives.
• You will plan and perform simple, subsequent dives with decompression, using a bottle of Enriched Air up to 100% oxygen to reduce decompression time or to add more security to your stops. There will be no standard limit for the decompression time.
• You will expand your skills and knowledge on responding to potential emergencies of technical diving.
• Dual bladder Wing
• Back plate
• Doble tanks with manifold (or sidemount)
• Two regulators
• Leg pouch
• DSMB and Reel
• Cutting tool
• Back up mask
• Wrist slate
• Multigas computer
• Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization).
• Have a PADI Rescue Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization).
• Have a PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Have a Deep Diver specialty certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Have a TEC REC 40 certification or an equivalent certification from another organization.
• Be at least 18 years old.
• Possess a valid medical certificate.
• Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, from which at least:
• 12 Nitrox dives were over 18mt (60 ft)
• 6 dives over 30mt (100 ft)
(b) PADI Materials - US$ 150 (if don`t have the Manual)
For this course, we will prepare a detailed schedule that will allow you to learn on small groups and with direct interaction with our Course Director. Please let us know when you have available time and we`ll work a plan for you.
Available bundles with this course:
At Roatan Dive Academy we know one course is not enough, that’s why we have created a serie of bundle package that will give a better price if you decide to take more than one course with us.