Full face mask
Because full face masks allow you to breathe from your nose, they are also beneficial for those who have difficulty using standard scuba masks. Diving with a full face mask offers a different experience and that alone may be reason to give it a try. Working divers, such as public safety divers, use full face masks because they protect the eyes and nose from contaminants in the water, provide comfort in cold water, and allow for communication. If you’re interested public safety diving, scientific diving, or venturing into extremely cold-water, then learning to dive with a full face mask is definitely for you.
(Applied only if you don’t have the manual)
• Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver.
• Be 12 years of age or older.
• Properly prepare and check your mask for the dive.
• Make adjustments underwater and clear water out of the mask.
• Respond to simulated out-of-gas emergency situations.
(b) PADI Materials – US$ 35
• PADI Full Face Mask Diver Instruction
• PADI Certification Fee
• Theory Review Session
• 1 Confined Pool Session
• 1 Open Water Dive
• Equipment use & air fills